Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Delicious Writable Candies!

I'm not sure if I can claim the smallest editable letters in second life, but I don't think I need to... these are plenty small enough!

slurl.com/secondlife/Scribble/70/70/25

Sweethearts Mouth Ad

Sweethearts Necklace Ad Sweethearts fnger ad Sweethearts Giant Ad

I made some less sweet but still lovely dark hearts for the more goth / emo / humbug valentines:

Dark Hearts Finger Ad


Dark Hearts Necklace Ad Dark Hearts Giant Ad Dark Hearst Mouth Ad

Exclusive THIS WEEKEND ONLY for Stumblebum are the brightly colored Sour Hearts:

Sour Hearts Giant Ad
Sour Hearts Mouth Ad Sour Hearts Necklace AdSour Hearts Finger Ad

And THESE, for the scorned and lonely! are exclusive for the Harajukubox Grand Opening starting on the 7th:

Bitter Hearts Necklace Ad
Bitter Hearts Mouth Ad Bitter Hearts Giant AdBitter Hearts Finger Ad

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment